A Twitter Clone.
I would highly recommend 6.170 to individuals looking for an applied, project-based class to learn more about software design and web development. Both the professors and TAs were incredibly approachable, and cared a lot not only about their students' learning experience, but also personal well-being. The great teaching style, class culture, and topics introduced makes this class one of the most rewarding classes I've taken at MIT!
Example topics include:
- Creating Dynamic Websites (DOM - Document Object Model)
- REST API + Functional Programming/Closures + Server vs Client Side Scripting (NodeJS)
- Styling + Reactive Programming (HTML + CSS + VueJS + Vuetify)
- Databases (SqlLite + PostgreSQL)
- Conceptual Design + Logic/Data Models
- Design Heuristics + Ethical Protocol Analysis
View the Moqups Wireframes here.
Code for this project is not available.
Sign Up Modal