> PicoCTF 2019 (Forensics)
September 05, 2020
PicoCTF 2019 (Game)
- Started "Forensics" of PicoCTF 2019
- Github - Writeup
** POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD! **
Day 1 (up to WhitePages):
- Not as bad as I thought it would be! Basically just a lot of looking at the hex editor, or trying to be very creative with the way I can read the file using my very limited knowledge/tools. My current go-tos are: hex editor, base conversion, png conversion, and then giving up and googling for key words.
- I got to learn about WireShark and packet sniffing today.
- Super proud of being able to figure out WhitePages! It was a fun challenge :)
- Apparently 31337 means "Leet" which is computer-speak for Elite, which is most often found/used in gaming and hacking!